Saturday 7 April 2012

Ice is for cocktails

43 years ago packed and ready for my first solo adventure.


Wind the clock forward and things are no way near as traumatic but way more complicated. Well yes I am packed or could be at a moments notice, yes I'm exited, but ready, meh. 43 years have taken their toll and I've just had last minute PRP injections in right Achilles to fix an injury that would be less than useful whilst tempting to walking 1000s of kms. Consequentially I've had to delaying my departure by a week or so to cater for an accelerated recovery from this procedure. So for now its, no walking, ice twice  daily and I expect a shit load of DVDs.

Ice is for cocktails, isnt it?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marcus, sorry to hear about the delay. You could just about pack all your stuff in that suitcase.

    ReplyDelete