Friday 14 August 2015

Prototype Hits the Slotssøvejen Arcade

I now have a SDU (Syddansk Universitet) Gæst ID card and key to the Uni workshops. Now I can use all the equipment (Laser cutters, 3D printers, Wood and electronic shops) for both my projects and helping out who ever is making at the time. Most of the time is spent fixing the MakerBot T18 printer (big one in the corner) Its rubbish, if your looking for one look elsewhere.

3D Printers and lazzer cutter
Electronics


Wood and Metal

To acquaint myself with the wood shop I created my prototype Arcade interface old school style as the laser cutters lens was buggered.

Controller prototype (Scramble featured with Mac as screen and Raspberry Pi as MAME Machine)
I'm enjoying this nerding up business. But I fear that my Danish classes that start tomorrow will now dominate.

No comments:

Post a Comment